soft bricked i think? please help

soleil0524

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a sprint galaxy note 2 lte 4g. I needed to get it to work for pageplus, so i did everything needed and got it working. I decided to try and install a new rom so i could get rid of the sprint activation screen. So i downloaded the rom and cleared cache and reset in recovery mode. Now I am stuck on the bootscreen. I tried about 15 different roms and they are all the same. Either i have a bootloop or it just sits at the bootscreen. I was told from a friend that i am probably installing roms for the wrong build, but i dont know my build. I didnt do a back up( i know that was stupid of me). So all i know is that my phone is Sph-L900 because that is what it says under the battery. If any one could help me i really would appreciate it. Like i said i tried so many roms and they installed fine via recovery but wont go to homescreen, i already searched for hours on this and nothing is working. thank you ahead of time to everyone

kcohen67

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
You can use Odin in download mode to reinstall your rom. You should take it back to 4.1.2 and work your way back up ( in my opinion). There is a Great 4.3 rooted stock out there with Note 3 apps...so you can keep all the great touchwiz features. Google it if your interested.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk