Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Battery life on LTE?

After reading through forums, reviews, and such, I am getting a Note 2 on AT&T the day after it comes out on AT&T (yes, the day after; too busy on Friday). Most of the reviews I've read mention the excellent battery life of the GN2, but most if not all are only for the international model (or the T-Mo model) that doesn't have LTE. If you have a Note 2 are using it with LTE, can you vouch for battery life?

Default Re: Battery life on LTE?

Quote Originally Posted by netstars22 View Post
    After reading through forums, reviews, and such, I am getting a Note 2 on AT&T the day after it comes out on AT&T (yes, the day after; too busy on Friday). Most of the reviews I've read mention the excellent battery life of the GN2, but most if not all are only for the international model (or the T-Mo model) that doesn't have LTE. If you have a Note 2 are using it with LTE, can you vouch for battery life?
    I have it on Sprint and have great LTE where I live and I get great battery life. I haven't noticed any forms of heavy hits when useing the LTE.
    For the sake of protecting you, my precious person, I shall turn into the Chronicle Key.
    Thanked by: