How do you draw on a picture?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
After snapping your photo, select the image in the bottom left hand corner.

Press the menu button and scroll to Advanced edit. Then select photo Editor from the two choices and download from the Samsung App store (will only need to do this once)

Afterwards, when you snap a picture the edit/draw options will be available to you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354246742758.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354246742758.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 910
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354246754755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354246754755.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 914

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
After snapping your photo, select the image in the bottom left hand corner.

Press the menu button and scroll to Advanced edit. Then select photo Editor from the two choices and download from the Samsung App store (will only need to do this once)

Afterwards, when you snap a picture the edit/draw options will be available to you.

On my device, I don't see a Samsung App store at all. I am on Verizon so I'm not surprised that its not there. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Did you see the advanced edit/photo editor option?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
On my device, I don't see a Samsung App store at all. I am on Verizon so I'm not surprised that its not there. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

I'm not sure why Verizon would disable the Samsung App store? But if you can get to the advanced edit/photo editor option then I'd like to know what happens from there?

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm on an AT&T Note 2 and I don't have advanced editing either. I do have the Samsung store but didn't see it there. Just have that dumb paper artist app (which I disabled)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm on an AT&T Note 2 and I don't have advanced editing either. I do have the Samsung store but didn't see it there. Just have that dumb paper artist app (which I disabled)

Incredible! Why would At&t and Verizon disable such a basic feature? The carrier, in their ill guided attempt to be so different, really knows how to mess up a device. The Note 2 is fine just the way Samsung designed it, and it's a shame the carriers just can't keep their paws off it. :mad:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

One more thing, I hate to ask, but did you scroll all the way down through the menu options? The screen shot has it in the second position only because I had just used it. However, initially it was toward the bottom and I had to scroll all the way down to find out.

Just want to make sure nothing is overlooked.

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought it should be easier to write over a picture than making a screenshot of it to write on, things are falling into place. ..

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm its not on att version either. I scrolled all the way through and the only edit option is to edit weather tag

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what the deal is with the Note 2, but I have Samsung Apps on my ATT Galaxy S3. Downloaded the photo editor and even I can draw on pictures. uploadfromtaptalk1354252096411.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The option to edit photos is missing from US phones atleast the ATT version.

This question has been asked many time over the last few days. You must download the photo editor.apk from xda after that everything works just fine. Do a search on these forums for photo editor and xda and you will find the link for the download.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
On the Sprint version the Samsung App store was included.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
My Sprint Note 2 has the samsung app store app and I am downloading the photo editor per the original directions.

Their are also other options, such as Skitch (from the people who do Evernote) that will allow you to write and draw on pictures. Though sorta saves them in a different format.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo