Extended Battery

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Mugen Power has a new extended battery coming out for the Note 2, 6400mah with kickstand built-in and nfc functionality remains all for the low low price of 106 bucks.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't really see the point of this, the battery life is already amazing seems like just a lot of extra bulk unless you really need your phone to stay charged for like a week.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't really see the point of this, the battery life is already amazing seems like just a lot of extra bulk unless you really need your phone to stay charged for like a week.

I was thinking the same thing, I already make it more than 24 hours with pmheavy usage. Even when streaming via Slingplayer I lose less than 10% a hour of my battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Not to mention the fact, that any case you bought to protect you investment would not fit with this battery. Did any one else notice they did not show a side view.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention the fact, that any case you bought to protect you investment would not fit with this battery. Did any one else notice they did not show a side view.

That's cause its fat lol. They need to put a cover on the battery cover like Samgsung's so at least you would have some protection.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing this isn't going to be a big seller.

I'm waiting until a couple of issues are resolved to pull the trigger on the GN2.
One is the battery life on full time LTE.
I waited to get reports back on the Thunderbolt to know I would need an extended battery.
The GN2 by all accounts has excellent battery life. I like having a backup so I may purchase an extra standard battery or an extended. The extended battery is convenient because there is no switching or carrying extra batteries. The down side is the added bulk and the limited availability of cases and holsters (luckily there were cases and holsters for T-Bolt).
I have never used a spare battery so I don't know if it really helps in unexpected situations. Where do you put it? It's too big for the wallet. I have a car charger so I don't need it in the glove box. I'm not going to keep it in my pocket. I imagine women can carry it in a purse but it is not practical for me.
So I will have to trust the standard battery with car charger support or add extended if acceptable cases and holsters come available.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Side view, it's ginormous!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354580592393.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354580592393.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 25

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You can get a battery , desktop charger case and charger cable for $49.99. But if you register your phone with Samsung you get a 50% off coupon. And now it cost only $24.99.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums