- 57 Posts
Minimal Shutter Speed Setting
It doesn't look like users can set the minimal shutter speed with the camera. It's pretty annoying that the camera constantly set itself to 1/17 shutter speed as if it's an acceptable speed. I'd rather move ISO up, or at least limit the minimal shutter speed above 1/40.
Anyone has any experience dealing with this issue? I just learned about anti-shake feature. I guess, I'll try to experiment with it.
- 12-16-2012, 02:41 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 09:10 PM #3
- 12-17-2012, 08:00 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Minimal Shutter Speed Setting
If you enable "Anti-Shake" in camera setting it will set min shutter speed to 1/33. This is all Anti-Shake does in still mode, I always have it on. In video mode it uses active software stabilization, which is why the image is cropped with it enabled. Luckily, the Anti-Shake setting is independent for stills and video.
- By marcw in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 58Last Post: 10-12-2012, 09:36 PM
- By tcm1969 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2012, 08:54 PM
- By Poopai in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:44 AM
- By dolftb in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 07-14-2011, 06:48 PM
- By jaileer in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:14 PM