• 1 Post By codeda
  • 1 Post By Lacey Hernandez
  • 1 Post By orgelbau
  • 2 Post By pgreeny69
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

Default Women with the note 2

Hi all! I tried searching and couldn't find anything on the topic so here goes. I switched from Sprint T-Mobile and had a galaxy s3 which I completely loved, currently have the nexus 4 but am really missing my s3. My train of thought was just to possibly switch my nexus for a s3 but on the other hand the phone is now 7 months old. in comes the Note 2. Beastly with a great battery life and all the features I love!! But ( and a big but) I'm a 5 foot tall lady and not sure if this is even doable. Any ladies out there ( or I guess guys with small hands) that have been able to make this phone work for them? If not, might just wait and see what new phone announcements are around the corner

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Lacey Hernandez likes this.

Default Re: Women with the note 2

Ok can't get any more perfect comparison than this.

My wife is 4'11", has REALLY tiny hands, and she absolutely loves her Note 2. She's also an artist and loves to draw and make random sketches on the train to work, so this was a no brainer for her. She is coming from a HTC Thunderbolt, and when she looks back on that old thing she just laughs.

Never seen her with a phone in her tiny little hands more so than now with the Note 2. You absolutely get used to the screen, and to be honest the phone doesn't have that "omg it's huge!" feeling it used to. It just feels like my phone, and it's amazing.

I am hoping the rumors of the Note 3 being 6.3" screen are true
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

My wife @ 5' 4" couldn't be happier with her Note 2. She tried a Galaxy S3 out first. The Note 2 is the first phone she's had with no complaints whatsoever. She loves the size of the screen, as it actually let's her be more productive. She prefers not to use the one-handed keyboard mode and finds that for her needs, the Note 2 is perfect.

Default Women with the note 2

Fwiw, I'm petite at 4-11 myself. My uncle came to visit today with his new N2 (tmobile) he just got 2 weeks ago, walked in the door and handed it right to me knowing I wanted to play around with it. I used it for about 2hrs straight and I honestly had no complaints in that time using it, and my daily phone as of now is the 4S, which I'm really considering moving onto the N2(vzw) myself once the new year rolls around. Like you, I was concerned being petite and using such a large phone but i found no problem what so ever with it

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

I'm 5ft2 myself with small hands and absolutely love my note 2. I couldn't even consider another phone unless it was the note 3 and I've had the Charge, Bionic and my last one was the RAZR. Have absolutely no issues with the size. In fact I prefer seeing everything much bigger and brighter

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 5'3 with small hands and this phone is not huge at all. When I got it (Dec 5) I said to myself "they could have made it a little bigger." All that hype about being such a huge phone and being uncomfortable in the hand was a huge lie to me,lol. If I were you, go to the store and play with it for a bit, you'll be able to tell.

I'm 5'1", I love my Note 2 and find that I sometimes wish it was larger. Mind you, I've always been a two-handed user. I was given two hands and I use them both
    Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something

I'm 5'9" and have had a Note 2 on Verizon for the last three weeks. I love love love this phone. I came from an iPhone 4S.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 5'5" and have normal sized hands. I was hesitant about the size also. I was at the end of my return window with my S3 and going back and forth as to whether to exchange it for the N2. Suddenly it occurred to me that I really couldn't easily one hand the S3 anyway, I exchanged it and don't regret it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ladies... I just want to say that women with the Note 2 are the bomb.

Carry on......

I don't have small hands, I have the Note 2! Just wanted to represent for the ladies!!!! Woot Woot!

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

I saw a few random ladies who bought the note 2 at verizon and tmobile store. Seems like size wasn't an issue for them.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

Thanks everybody with the responses. I guess I'll have to try to find a demo unit in store that isn't attached to one of those sensor things to really test it out. Can't get a good feel while its still attached . we shall see!!

ROM
    ViperOne

My friend, is about 5'6" and I guess normal sized hands, has my Note and is gotten her Note 2 Christmas present early and is loving it.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

ROM
    JellyBeans

Quote Originally Posted by codeda View Post
    Thanks everybody with the responses. I guess I'll have to try to find a demo unit in store that isn't attached to one of those sensor things to really test it out. Can't get a good feel while its still attached . we shall see!!

Try Best Buy. If you ask they should have a working unit for you to try out (not a demo unit, that doesn't work attached to a cable), They let me toy with one for a few minutes that other day.
    It truly is an impressive phone.

Good Luck with your choice

P.S.
    Women with the note 2....sounds like some sort of geeky man cave Samsung swimsuit calendar.
    Sent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
    BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3
    Thanked by:
    codeda 

I am excited i am waiting for my note 2 phone its coming in the mail i like what every one has posted so it will be nice to have a phone i can do art stuff on and take more of pics of my daughter she is two months old now.Now i can take more pics
    almath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almath View Post
    I don't have small hands, I have the Note 2! Just wanted to represent for the ladies!!!! Woot Woot!
    That must mean you have big sexy feet too. lol
    I may be getting the Note 2 for Xmas. All clues point to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Aw man! From the thread name I thought this was gonna be pics of bikini clad women holding the Note 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    Aw man! From the thread name I thought this was gonna be pics of bikini clad women holding the Note 2.
    well let's hope some might oblige

I vote for a Note 2 swimsuit edition sticky topic
    aaronbuescher likes this.

So in other words ladies, size doesn't matter? Think we can finally put this age old question to bed folks.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

You honestly do get used to the size of the phone within a few days. I'm 4"11" and have small hands as well. The biggest obstacle I had to get used to was not being able to one-hand text though.
    Thanked by:
    codeda 

My wife told me I was crazy getting a 5.5 inch phone . She has a Rezound and after using my N2 she hates her phone. So I'm going to surprise her Xmas morning with a white N2 and just sell the Rezound on CL.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    hummingbirdhill and codeda like this.