Note 2 Battery Life Help

dtw206

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

Have had my Note 2 for about 2 months. My battery life has been horrible. It barely lasts a day at this point. I use it fairly frequently, but not all day.

I had the Spotify widget and the Google Reader widget on the desktop, but just removed those. Also removing an Outlook widget. Still getting very poor life.

Any help is appreciated!

URMi9.png

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I see a weak signal, if this is normal where you use the phone a majority of the time, that will kill it fast. Widgets? Sync on email and Facebook and weather etc set too low? I have email at 1 hour sync, Facebook 1 hour, weather 6 hours. Gps and bluetooth on?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

dtw206

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I guess I am not reading the battery monitor correctly, I assumed that 3h 34m was the remaining estimated time based on current charge. I removed all my widgets and will monitor the battery for the next day or so.

Thanks for the app recommendation, I will take a look.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess I am not reading the battery monitor correctly, I assumed that 3h 34m was the remaining estimated time based on current charge. I removed all my widgets and will monitor the battery for the next day or so.

Thanks for the app recommendation, I will take a look.

Just shows how long you've been using it since unplugged. Don't worry, I thought the same myself when I got my first Android phone. :)

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

dtw206

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
o0glE20.png

mry65Jp.png

5tczwVH.png

Okay, I think something is wrong or I'm doing something wrong. Most Note 2 users seem to have screen as the highest battery usage...