Note 10+ love and appreciation in 2023

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
So is there anyone out there still using the Note 10+ in 2023? I used the device for almost a good two years. Personally, I think it's the best phone Samsung's ever made. The screen, build quality along with everything you get with the phone to me was just amazing. Only thing lacking for me was a headphone jack. The storage options... 12gb of RAM and 256gb of internal PLUS the ability to expand further with micro SD? That was my favorite thing honestly about the device. Basically unlimited storage. I don't care which way you slice it.. Having this option for me was personally amazing and I definitely hate Samsung removing SD card support from newer devices, including my current S21 Ultra.

It was so good for me that I had convinced my wife to purchase one as well. And she still has it. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous sometimes. Luckily, I can still fiddle with it. I had actually sold mine to a buddy at work for 200 dollars.

One of the biggest issues for me with the Note 10+ however is the horrible battery life. I used to have to charge my device twice a day. EVERY day, regardless of usage. My S21 Ultra, depending on my usage, can generally last me all day. Granted, it has almost a 1000 maH difference in battery life, but still. I don't really see flagship level phones having less than a 5000 maH battery as reliable for battery performance any more. But, that was back in 2019 when Samsung was still making battery life relatively conservative with using smaller sized batteries.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I currently use a S23+ for my daily. But have my Note 10+ as backup and I agree that it's an amazing phone.
My S23+ lasts me alllll day without needing to charge.
My Zflip3 I had to charge 3 or 4 times a day.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
3 or 4 times a day?! What?!

I also would have to say that the only places that the Note 10+ really shows its age in the display not being 120hz. That and also the camera. The camera is still really good on it though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000