[S-PEN ART] Show off your Note 2 Art Work!

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
u3ezezav.jpg

Just completed this a few minutes ago... It's currently 3:27am (I love late night art grinds)... I'm getting much better at drawing on the Note 2... And much better at drawing hands :)

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!! :)

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
u4uvupas.jpg

This is a self portrait. I look sad... But I was not in a good mood when I started drawing it so that's probably why. Drawing on the Note 2 is really one of the coolest things I've ever done as an artist. The possibilities are endless.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't even have a note 2; but as a wanna be artist, I like looking at this thread. Taniabonita, your art is fantastic.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Not on a note 2, but on my droid DNA :) hey, we are still in the android family...

Three minute sketch.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369973467291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369973467291.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 61

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't even have a note 2; but as a wanna be artist, I like looking at this thread. Taniabonita, your art is fantastic.

Thanks! :D

I think it's great that you want to be an artist. You've got skills! Love the eye drawing. Keep it up! :)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! :D

I think it's great that you want to be an artist. You've got skills! Love the eye drawing. Keep it up! :)

I appreciate it :) my grandmother is an artist who does oil paints, I have learned so much from her. Its difficult using a capacitive stylus though, lol. For me, it is really more of a hobby, but I am passionate about it. I am new to digital art, used to an old pencil and paper, and I haven't drawn in years, since before my son was born; this is probably the last one I drew, about 5 years ago. But im getting back into it :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369976628389.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369976628389.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 58

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate it :) my grandmother is an artist who does oil paints, I have learned so much from her. Its difficult using a capacitive stylus though, lol. For me, it is really more of a hobby, but I am passionate about it. I am new to digital art, used to an old pencil and paper, and I haven't drawn in years, since before my son was born; this is probably the last one I drew, about 5 years ago. But im getting back into it :)

That's awesome! It's nice to be able to have that source of inspiration so close :)

I went to college to study art. I graduated last year with a painting degree. I do work mostly in oils, too.

Digital art is definitely muuuch harder than just pencil and paper or brush and canvas. It takes a lot of time to get used to the digital aspect of it all. I am really happy with this phone though. It's made that learning process a lot of fun. I was due for an upgrade last month so I figured I'd get something that tailored to my artistic side. Best decision ever.

I'm glad you are getting back into art :) it's a wonderful thing. I find it very therapeutic, too. You definitely have the talent for it.

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
e3u7ate8.jpg

A progress shot of a Medusa drawing I'm doing. Did not want to draw her ugly and scary like several renditions I've seen....

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!!!! :D

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
ygyrebeq.jpg

Ok so I'm notorious for not finishing drawings and moving on to other ones lol. Didn't finish Medusa and started (and finished) this one instead. Feet and hair are hard to do :p those two things took me longer than anything else.

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
suravehy.jpg

4uty3uhy.jpg

I hope no one is offended by this.

I like to practice drawing the figure. I have more practice drawing the female anatomy because most of the models in my college classes were women. Men are harder to draw because of all the muscles, but I'm practicing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa