Any different phone holders for the gym

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think about the gym when buying the Note 2 now i am not sure how to bring use it while jogging. I also don't want to use it on am armband because it looks like a knights shield or something with its gigantic size. what other options do I have

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
If an arm holder wont work then try a holster. Im not sure how comfortable thst will he while jogging though. Buy an ipod shuffle. 49 at walmart.

Btw I have an arm band for mine thst I bought off amazon. It works just fine.

Sent via Tapatalk

hossiam

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the siedo holster and case from the android central site. Works fine for in the gym and running. I do pair with a Jay bird freedom head set. I would not but the case again the silicone is easy to soft and flimsy. If it is your only choice the holster holds up well and holds tight when running.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
lmbo @ knight shield..I'm 5'4 and have small arms, so when Im working out, I hear ppl say "what the hell is that on her arm" hilarious!

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think about the gym when buying the Note 2 now i am not sure how to bring use it while jogging. I also don't want to use it on am armband because it looks like a knights shield or something with its gigantic size. what other options do I have

Personally, I don't give a second thought about what others think. I run 25-30 miles a week and use an armband with no issues at all. I had the original Note, but when I sold it and picked up the Note 2, I kept the same armband and with a slight modification (I had to cut a small whole to accommodate the different location of the headphone jack), but it works great.

The advantage I have discovered with the Note 2 on my arm is that I can easily see my progress with a quick glance to my arm. I use the Nike+ app on Android, and in my opinion the armband should not be ruled out as an option.