Note app that takes advantage of S Pen?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I've sifted through a few pages here regarding apps that take notes. Seems the popular choice is Evernote, but when I got it, seems its mainly for typing, no drawing/handwriting option. S Note seems a little clunky for me, the handwriting part doesn't even automatically put a space between words, cmon now. In any case, are there any other apps (note or drawing, doesn't matter) that utilize the S Pen's precision?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I've sifted through a few pages here regarding apps that take notes. Seems the popular choice is Evernote, but when I got it, seems its mainly for typing, no drawing/handwriting option. S Note seems a little clunky for me, the handwriting part doesn't even automatically put a space between words, cmon now. In any case, are there any other apps (note or drawing, doesn't matter) that utilize the S Pen's precision?

Actually it will put a space between words if you write them all at one time, but if you write it one word at a time it doesn't.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
There also is the app that came with the intnl vers of the GN2. It is available in the repository done by Lucid Mike.

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for recommending papyrus seems like a streamlined s note. Good thing for the link since you can't search for it.

Edit: I actually happen to have the international version. What is the app name or link if you have?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Papyrus is awesome. I downloaded it at first and thought it was just like any other note taking app. When I went back to the Playstore to uninstall it, I decided to watch the video from the developer. I was blown away from what all it could do. I really like the copy and paste feature, along with erasing with my finger. It also supports Multi View.
The developer also has another app that will allow you to choose what apps you would like to have opened when the S-Pen is removed. I have mine set to a custom launcher pop-up so I'm able to pick the app I would like to use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Lecture Notes. Try both before buying. Lecture Notes does more.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2 via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Quill is one that I purchased when it was on sale. My handwriting is bad, so I have not used it much.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall