Seidio Glass Screen Protector

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I got an email from Seidio today announcing a new glass screen protector. The link is here. What do you think, I have had a Zagg and while I had them for most of my phones they don't work well with the S Pen. Next I got a Just Like Glass, better but the rainbow effect when off is distracting. Anyone thinking about this one?

Thanks

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how this compares to the MIME protectors? Its nearly $10 more expensive for the Seidio.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how this compares to the MIME protectors? Its nearly $10 more expensive for the Seidio.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Ive heard and read a good amount of reviews about the MIME ghost glass on gs3, iphone(s), and note 2. But the only thing I havent read, yet, is will it work with a otterbox defender case. As in will it go under the defenders lip around the screen. Other than that everyone says its like nothing is on the phone and the s pen works very good with it. Im looking at getting one if it wiol work with a defender case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I had not seen the MIME before. they are both H9 hardness. The MIME is cheaper. The Seidio has a 1 year replacement, the MIME has no limit but they only give you 40% off on the replacement. Decisions, decisions!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have had mime on for 2 weeks now and it's outstanding.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

moogoo88

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, the s pen doesn't work well with the Zagg shield? My screen has never been more than 5 minutes without a protector so I don't know what I'm missing. Show me the light!

Like you, I've had Zagg on all my phones, cameras, and tablets. I've tried ghost armor and phantomskinz as well. Personally I prefer phantomskinz, but they always take forever to come out with the latest skins.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Zmann What case if any do you use?

I have about a dozen different cases. Samsung flip cases,, leather flip cases and a bunch of thin type case they all work fine. The screen protector does not go right to the edge so this would work with most if not all cases. Even says it in the description.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have about a dozen different cases. Samsung flip cases,, leather flip cases and a bunch of thin type case they all work fine. The screen protector does not go right to the edge so this would work with most if not all cases. Even says it in the description.

Thank you, I will be ordering today!

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, the s pen doesn't work well with the Zagg shield? My screen has never been more than 5 minutes without a protector so I don't know what I'm missing. Show me the light!

Like you, I've had Zagg on all my phones, cameras, and tablets. I've tried ghost armor and phantomskinz as well. Personally I prefer phantomskinz, but they always take forever to come out with the latest skins.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-galaxy-note-2/225966-screen-protector-needed.html

Long thread (and only one of several) but here's a summary:
Zagg is too soft and the S pen leaves marks; some people complain of drag.
Spigen Ultra Crystal or Ultra Oleophobic seem to be the favorites and have no complaints.

I have the Ultra Oleophobic and you can't even tell it's there.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, I will be ordering today!

Let me give you a little advice. It's not hard at all to install. Just take time to line it up and drop. If you see that it's not perfect,, like slightly off but not really noticeable to the average eye,,, leave it alone. Don't lift it up and try again. I did this. It was fine the way it was but I was being ocd and I lifted it up for whatever reason and I ended up messing it up,, got dust underneath somehow. It looked so good even though I ended up just purchasing another. What ever bubbles don't come out after installing don't worry, within 48 hours they dissappear. Thats what it says in the instructions and it's true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699