glass screen protector for external screen?

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
anyone find a glass screen protector for the razr+ external screen? i asked spigen if they were going to make one and they said no. i have a film one but would rather have glass.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have not found a good one yet. The ones I have tried says they are for the Razr + 2023 but they didn't cover the whole screen

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Until I can find a decent one I got a case that claims built-in glass screen protector but I think it's only a plastic one. It doesn't rainbow and it's seems decent enough. I will probably continue to use it and if it starts messing up I will just cut it out of the case and continue to use it.

Reactions: darrinS

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
anyone find a glass screen protector for the razr+ external screen? i asked spigen if they were going to make one and they said no. i have a film one but would rather have glass.
I did use a case briefly that actually had a glass protector engineered into the top piece. It was great and super tactile to the point you couldn't even detect it. Just wasn't a fan of the glitter style case but it was good bumper style.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This is what I am using atm. The screen protector on this one is decent in variety and feel. It doesn't have micro dots so nothing funky looking. You can't hardly tell it's there really. For 15 bucks I'd even recommend it..

Cresee Case for Motorola Razr Plus 2023 (Razr+ 2023) with Cover Screen Protector, Genuine Leather Phone Case for Moto Razr+ 2023 - Black https://a.co/d/cjApC5V

Reactions: darrinS

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i received this screen protector today. while i can’t comment on durability yet, it is glass, comes 3 in the pack, semi easy to install, and feels really smooth and nice. i have a thin clear case on my phone (BodyGuardz) and it fits with the protector. the case covers the top and sides of the protector and the bottom, where the camera is, lines up just above the the case. i’m much happier with this then i was with the zagg film.

Reactions: bkeaver

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
i received this screen protector today. while i can’t comment on durability yet, it is glass, comes 3 in the pack, semi easy to install, and feels really smooth and nice. i have a thin clear case on my phone (BodyGuardz) and it fits with the protector. the case covers the top and sides of the protector and the bottom, where the camera is, lines up just above the the case. i’m much happier with this then i was with the zagg film.

I got those but... They are not case friendly, at least not with the ones I have been using unfortunately

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
I got those but... They are not case friendly, at least not with the ones I have been using unfortunately
it works with my case, but i did also order some that say case friendly. its taking forever to get them but when i do, i'll post here if they fit inside of the case rim.

Reactions: bkeaver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali