Applifier video cache

gergyhead

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I have Hill Climb Racing and get the same thing. Try this. Stop the game completely then shut off mobile data and Wifi and play the game again. You'll notice that folder doesn't pop up AND...you get no adverts on the bottom part of the screen during the game. But if you turn on wifi/mobile data 4G whichever, and play again that adverts pop up and the folder is created again. I personally shut down any type of internet connection before I play. Just a creature of habit. I don't like interruptions during the game.

:)

TuffLuck187

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue, I have the LG optimus F3, I have hill climb. I know this has become kind of a dead issue. If anyone has any other suggestions/solution other then the one 'gergyhead' provided, please please please let us know. It usually only happens when I restart my phone. I'm still going try your way 'gergyhead'. But I would be real happy with a permanent solution to this without having to turn off wifi/data.

justinlee

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue, which i have now rectified. For me it was an app called 'Simple mp3 Downloader by G&A' For you it may be another app causing this so just try to think about what you have installed recently. It is clear that we aren't all using the same apps, so it seems like there are a number of apps out there employing the same spamming tactics.

rola haj

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
hello I think the cause some games do this mine was neon ski downloaded from google play i knew that cause the video pop up while playing

Simon Davies2

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, please can someone answer this question cos i am getting in boiling hot water of the cache file that is in my samsung s3 at the moment. the only main apps i use is nfl matchups live, candy crush which has been mentioned by others, music paradise that loves ads and useless rubbish, facebook, adobe flash, and i need reasons y strange pics are appearing on my phone.... i restarted my phone after using music paradise listening to music on way home from work last night now i think this file has appeared so help me PLEASE. thanks

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I get this folder on my Nexus 5 as well. It is definitely Hill Climb Racing. I initially thought it was Flick Shoot, but some trial and error confirmed it was Hill Climb.

Brenth19

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Gys.

i don't have hill climb but have BOMBSHELLS and i think this is the app(in my case) this may also exist in other apps because when i run the game, that same advertisement appeared and what i think is that the app downloaded the advertisement video for it to be able to be played the advertisement video in the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer