Note question around upload /photo access from device

zzzmaillists

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
hi!
my first post and sorry if its in the wrong place
i am thinking about getting a note 2 OR a note 10.1 tablet

I;ve got a one x and one thing i love about it is the ability to upload images by choosing picture from my device and inserting it into zen-cart (ecommerce) admin product creation pages

Will I be able to do this on the Notes - just concerned they suffer with the same "lockdown" my ipad does which renders it useless as a tool to maintain my websites

thanks for any advice!

Samantha

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
thats a good question. the kinda question someone else using zen with the same phone would have to answer. have you asked zen cart if inserting is possible with android? then get a return guarantee and put it to the test. i can not drag and drop anything on any of my androids. i have to use a file manager to insert. although none of the apps are written to insert as seen by me. you can share like crazy.

zzzmaillists

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, it works on ice cream sandwich on my HTC One X quite nicely (i can even click the upload button and add a picture from dropbox to create a new product too!)
I wasn't sure if it was a device thing.
I read somewhere its the IOS devices that prohibit access to your own photos for uploading purposes because of "sandbox", not sure if this is true or whether there is less tight access. Im ready to splash some cash, but wanted to be double sure !