Loving the white Note 2!

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I am a tech geek and spend time between the Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 and now the Note 2.

I will admit I did own a Note 2 in the past and felt it was a little too big for everyday use but always missed the stylus and fantastic battery life. Recently purchased a white Note 2 and have really been enjoying it. This is still a top tier phone!

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I agree. The Note 2 has everything anyone could need.

It's going to be even better once we get updated. I'll be keeping my Note 2 for another year. If I think about it. It went by so fast, I won't be getting the Note 3 I'm going to wait for the Note 4.

It's all about not allowing the marketing to get to you as well as all of the hype. If you think about it. If Samsung started marketing the Note 2 again they could make it look better then the Note 3.

Technology is changing so fast right now. If you look ahead to mid 2014. The processors, displays and battery's are going to even be better. Also the Note 4 will have Samsung's new design. 2.0 or whatever they called it.

I'm really into technology. I love to have the best stuff. I just feel there's no need to upgrade to the Note 3. The software update the Note 2 will get is going to be good enough. Whenever Samsung gets around to it that is.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I agree. The Note 2 has everything anyone could need.

It's going to be even better once we get updated. I'll be keeping my Note 2 for another year. If I think about it. It went by so fast, I won't be getting the Note 3 I'm going to wait for the Note 4.

It's all about not allowing the marketing to get to you as well as all of the hype. If you think about it. If Samsung started marketing the Note 2 again they could make it look better then the Note 3.

Technology is changing so fast right now. If you look ahead to mid 2014. The processors, displays and battery's are going to even be better. Also the Note 4 will have Samsung's new design. 2.0 or whatever they called it.

I'm really into technology. I love to have the best stuff. I just feel there's no need to upgrade to the Note 3. The software update the Note 2 will get is going to be good enough. Whenever Samsung gets around to it that is.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I could not agree with what you said more! I won't upgrade my Note until the Note 4 as well - completely content (even though I am a tech geek) with what the Note 2 provides me.

People always bash the plastic back cover and I don't mind it because it is so cheap to order replacement back covers online should it get marked or really scratched up. Easy to replace - just like the battery and I like that.

marcher22

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I've got the gray/silver note 2 and I really like it. Not enough people know how goods this phone is in my opinion.

I'm really sad that I didn't buy it earlier but I think this phone is going to last quite a long time. Although touch wiz does give me some minor problems ( and isn't as snappy as vanilla android) I'm probably going to keep it until this phone starts to "age" , then I'll root it and try out custom roms.

Sent from my Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
White note 2 here and I think it's a great looking device.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I've got the gray/silver note 2 and I really like it. Not enough people know how goods this phone is in my opinion.

I'm really sad that I didn't buy it earlier but I think this phone is going to last quite a long time. Although touch wiz does give me some minor problems ( and isn't as snappy as vanilla android) I'm probably going to keep it until this phone starts to "age" , then I'll root it and try out custom roms.

Sent from my Note 2

Highly recommend checking out Nova Launcher Prime. I love how I can customize without rooting :)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. Great phone, and I don't feel the need to root, the only reason would be to get rid of the camera sound and I can deal with that.

I use Nova launcher and it lets me customize it the way I want it. Love the size, love the screen, love the speed. No complaints at all.

Sent via Note II

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I am a tech geek and spend time between the Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 and now the Note 2.

I will admit I did own a Note 2 in the past and felt it was a little too big for everyday use but always missed the stylus and fantastic battery life. Recently purchased a white Note 2 and have really been enjoying it. This is still a top tier phone!

Tech geek here too (17 years in IT :)). I also have a marble white Note 2 and even after 8 months now, it still feels fresh and runs like a champ with anything I throw at it. Battery life and the S-Pen are hands down killer! In all honesty, I'm as happy today as I was on day one! :) While I'm interested in the Note 3, I could easily wait for the Note 4. I'd say Samsung hit a home run with the Note 2. All around awesome top tier device! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo