4.3 note 2

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!!

According to the article here on AC, the international version started getting it last week (I believe). It really could be any time at this point.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello im new here I would like to know when would me galaxy note 2 will get 4.3 im on vodafone thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

For god sakes man be careful what you wish for! Too many recent Android updates have really screwed up devices

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Ye I heard about that but they paused the downloads or they are working on the issues.

I'm not just talking about the Samsung devices! I'm talking about a LOT of android devices including smartphones and tablets. again, careful what u wish for

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
4.3 isn't exactly a game changer for us lot you you. I'm looking gerrard to maybe getting it but I'm not super excited or anything.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
As I'll be coming over from an iPhone I'm interested in 4.3 since it seems that it'll add group messaging capability which is big for my wife, sister-in-law and 2 brother-in-laws

DWooderson

May 24, 2013
Visit site
As I'll be coming over from an iPhone I'm interested in 4.3 since it seems that it'll add group messaging capability which is big for my wife, sister-in-law and 2 brother-in-laws
I'm no Android expert, but I'm currently able to group text on my VZW Note 2 running 4.1.2. I have also seen the "group texting" feature bullet on the 4.3 descriptions, not sure why or what the difference is between that and what 4.1.2 already has.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

you can group SMS from within Hangouts, CURRENTLY!! no need to be waiting for the next, possible screwed-up version, of Android.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Some of the features I heard of

1] Galaxy Gear Compatibility
2] Premium Suite Features
3] PEN.UP
4] Group Play 2.5
5] Multi-Window (Note 3 Version)
6] Camera - Sound & Shot
7] Group Messaging
8] Samsung Link Period
9] New Easy Mode
10] Samsung Apps

I am interested in exploring 4 & 5.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Some of the features I heard of

1] Galaxy Gear Compatibility
2] Premium Suite Features
3] PEN.UP
4] Group Play 2.5
5] Multi-Window (Note 3 Version)
6] Camera - Sound & Shot
7] Group Messaging
8] Samsung Link Period
9] New Easy Mode
10] Samsung Apps

I am interested in exploring 4 & 5.

not one of those impress me. I'd rather stick with my current well-performing phone, rather than introduce some anomalies just to get some new "features". No wonder non-Samsung users chide Samsung for all the gimmicks. Can't blame them. take the nearly useless Smart Stay, for example--in dim light it can't see that I am looking at the phone. and I'm not talking about just near-darkeness.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm really enjoying this thing with 4.1.2 thus far. Super snappy! Battery is going to be the test. That's always my biggest draw!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk