Hello from Glasgow!

Scott Sorby

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Im a sort of old, sort of new Android user because the last time I used Android was when I installed it on my HP Touchpad after HP shut down Webos (CyanogenMod & Android 4 I think)
So that covers the old, and now the new...

I bought a cheap Teclast P85T tablet off Amazon to take to the club with me when Im practicing target shooting and my train of thought is if I somehow drop/ damage or lose a £50 tablet I won't be half as pissed off as I would be if I did it with my more expensive one.
As a new user let's just say Im coming over from another operating system and leave it at that.
Very impressed with Android 14, it's the same as I remember from a decade ago yet much different at the same time.

Cheers
Scott

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Im a sort of old, sort of new Android user because the last time I used Android was when I installed it on my HP Touchpad after HP shut down Webos (CyanogenMod & Android 4 I think)
So that covers the old, and now the new...

I bought a cheap Teclast P85T tablet off Amazon to take to the club with me when Im practicing target shooting and my train of thought is if I somehow drop/ damage or lose a £50 tablet I won't be half as pissed off as I would be if I did it with my more expensive one.
As a new user let's just say Im coming over from another operating system and leave it at that.
Very impressed with Android 14, it's the same as I remember from a decade ago yet much different at the same time.

Cheers
Scott
Hello from North Carolina in the US, and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Ah the memories...I loved my Palm Prē and PalmPad, that should've been the real name, instead of TouchPad. Still have them!

Definitely a dumb move from hp and it's ceo at the time; idioteker, to kill Palm...
So much potential, so ahead of their time...

Anyway, you can say which OS, many of us here use more than 1 normally, and we don't discriminate.

Enjoy and have fun, don't be a stranger!

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: Scott Sorby