Sending VCF files Outlook 2010 to Galaxy Note 2
Hi, I am trying to send VCF files, about 75 from an Outllook 2010 category to my Note 2 (Android 4.4.2, there was just an update yesterday ATT) All I get is a jumbled file called Winmail.dat and not VCFs no matter if I send them all or one at a time. Any ideas?
Also, is there any way to get the Categories to transfer?
- By karthikandhamil in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 05:21 PM
- By jpr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:37 PM
- By mary beth hale in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:15 AM
- By bourwa in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:41 PM
- By TylerJohn95 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:27 PM