Cant log into my Gmail or Google Play store after Root

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
find the su file and supolicy file and delete them both, now reboot the phone and wala you are good to go, everything fully functional
Except root, since you deleted su, the file that's installed in order to root the phone in the first place.

Tinashe Polo

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
hey tombalaci... ive done that and it seems to work but temporarily. I need a permanent solution

Bhavya... put the phone into download mode and root again.

Ok everyone here is the simple way to fix everything completely, really no joke, on the Google search type root explorer apk and click the second link download it now go into the app toggle the r/o button now scroll down to system scroll all the way down to xbin now scroll down find the su file and supolicy file and delete them both, now reboot the phone and wala you are good to go, everything fully functional, if you have anymore problems, add my psn. Soulrippingdemon, or kik, pokemonlover898, cya
thats a recipe to softbrick a phone bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Curt Jamesbaby

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello, i knoiw the simplest solution to ur issue,
1.it happened to me once, using kingo root, it happened bcoz of the process done incorrectly i recommend first using odin get cwm recovery to ur phone then flash a rom after reset in recovery mode... if u r not handy to these sort of tghings dont get nervous and keep trying coz risks teach us.
2.if u have used freedom app then open it and click the 3 dot menu or the options bar at the left bottom at ur screen and click on stop then uninstall it and play store will start working fine.

Worked. Your awesome. Thank you.

hakeempp

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Simply follow these steps....worked great on my gionee s5.1

1.Go to any other android device...
2.install ES File Explorer -it is free- on it..
3.open it on that device..
4.click on menu. Means three dotted lines
5.select device
6.go system --- priv-app -- find 'GoogleLoginService.apk'
Select it by pressing 2 seconds. And copy it.
7. Now click menu button . select home
8.paste here.
9.send the file 'GoogleLoginService.apk'
To rooted device and install it...
10.after installation just do what it says...
I mean add an account... Existing or a new...

Thanks to my Father's Star 2....
I explored through all files to solve my same problem that even Google failed....

Andrew_13

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I rooted my Note 3....everything worked great. I started having problems making In-App purchases so I did a hard reset on my phone. After doing so, everything is working wonderfully but my phone will NOT ALLOW me to log into my gmail through Google. I logged in through the "Email" account. I cannot access the google play store and none of my contacts are back in my phone. any thoughts?? I have attached a screenshot of what my phone does when trying to log into gmail. I have tried this multiple times over 4g and 3 different Wifi connections.

Boss not working parin sken plz help me

Last edited by a moderator:

AKASHPRASAD

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
ok everyone here is the simple way to fix everything completely, really no joke, on the google search type root explorer apk and click the second link download it now go into the app toggle the r/o button now scroll down to system scroll all the way down to xbin now scroll down find the su file and supolicy file and delete them both, now reboot the phone and wala you are good to go, everything fully functional, if you have anymore problems, add my psn. Soulrippingdemon, or kik, pokemonlover898, cya

realllyy thankz bro...

Shajub

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Plz help me. Software corrupted in my mobile (Sony Ericsson)... Now I serviced my mobile.. usually I maintain 1 gmail account but aft I got my mobile serviced, I can't signin to my device with that particular (ttt) gmail i.d. so I created another i.d. All my contacts synchronised to that particular (ttt) account. how can I retrieve it. Gmail I.d and password are correct. I can login through chrome in the same device but not in Google, play store nd al. Fyl, am using the same (ttt) account in 3 more devices.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Plz help me. Software corrupted in my mobile (Sony Ericsson)... Now I serviced my mobile.. usually I maintain 1 gmail account but aft I got my mobile serviced, I can't signin to my device with that particular (ttt) gmail i.d. so I created another i.d. All my contacts synchronised to that particular (ttt) account. how can I retrieve it. Gmail I.d and password are correct. I can login through chrome in the same device but not in Google, play store nd al. Fyl, am using the same (ttt) account in 3 more devices.
You can't synchronize with the email account, you have to enter it as a Google account. (Add a new account, then choose the "g" - NOT email.)

Aamir Iqbal1

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Sir i have a honor holly u-19 i have rooted my mobile 2 days ago but i have the same problem of play store in not able to logging in and also having same the problem in adding google account i have upgraded it into marsh mallow 6... please help me

Shiraz554

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
After a factory reset on my Huawei Ascend P6 I select the language, connect to Wi-Fi and then it asks me if i have a Google account. I hit yes and it takes me to the login page. After I type in my email and password and hit continue it rapidly turns to a page that says " Couldn't sign in. Can't establish a connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.

I should mention that I have not put in the settings for my data plan on this SIM card yet so it's like it's not there for now(If that is the problem) I have tried everything from reseting the date and time to changing the language to deleting cache and data for google play app and the google services framework and nothing.

Any help?

Maher_Sarfraz

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Bro, My sign in issue has been resolved.
I downloaded the Root Explorer 3.3.8 form "http://www.apkhere.com/app/com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer"
And deleted host file present in "system/etc"
Then after reboot, i was signed in to google play. Thanks a lot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87