Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

This must be just me, but something is ridiculously and perversely funny in how accessory manufacturers have to always and forever be on their tiptoes for every upcoming phone.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Wait for the UAG case. I used one with my Note 2 and LOVED it. It made the side square so the device was easier to hold, and is hard enough to still pocket. UAG makes great cases.

Oh I am not buying anything for a while.

Just posted it because it is the first one I have seen.

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the iLuv case because it will hold four credit cards and cash so I can dump my wallet. If I lose one, I will lose both so maybe I will be a little more careful with them.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm liking that Spigen Ultra Fit from the first post. I wonder if it fits over the faux leather backing? From the contouring, it looks like it, but I'm curious. Nice price too. Looks like a pretty good price on their screen protector pack also.

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site

S-view is a selling point for me so any third party case has to incorporate the functionality of it

Posted via Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the iLuv case because it will hold four credit cards and cash so I can dump my wallet. If I lose one, I will lose both so maybe I will be a little more careful with them.

I tried a wallet case for the Note 2, I think. You'll find a review I wrote in that forum if so. You'll also see that I gave it away. Hated that thing.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

That is a very odd looking Spigen case, especially since Spigen's own site doesn't show it as an option. So far the only case they have listed is the Neo-Hybrid and no order dates as of yet Galaxy Note 3 | Cases and Screen Protectors for Galaxy Note 3 by SPIGEN SGP | SPIGEN SGP so I would be cautious about that being a legit case especially for $10.99, Spigen cases are never that cheap.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Can't understand why they would not make a holster for this??? Just stupid I guess! BoxWave wants me to find their secret site with a secret link to their suggestion box to push them to make one??? That's really stupid to wait until the market is saturated with dumb @ss cases. I tried 3 cases before I finally found the BoxWave for Note 2 .... all of them were crap!!!

Cheers, Jon
I'm REALLY liking this case. Ordered mine today from Amazon. Now to find a belt clip to hold it.

Posted via Android Central App from my Note 2.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Why isn't Spigen doing this, btw? I really do like the look of that case. It's better than any Spigen I've ever seen.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I have a Seidio Active case and holster for my Note 2 and thought I would get the same for the Note 3 but after seeing this Spigen Case I'm just going to have to search for some kind of belt clip/holster for it. I'm hoping the Seidio holster will work. Now do I go with the yellow or silver? That's the question.

Posted via Android Central App from my Note 2.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

So now on Amazon.com they have the Spigen Slim Armor, Neo-Hybrid and you can pre-order now, but Spigen's own site doesn't even have the Slim Armor or either one for pre-order. Regardless I will be ordering from amazon.com since I am a Prime Member.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87