Are You Going To Use Touchwiz?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You could use a different launcher, you don't have to root and use a custom ROM to change your launcher. Just download an app like Nova or Apex :)

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I used to hate Touchwiz, then I got my Note 2, somehow fell in love with it; and really don't mind it anymore lol. So I will be using it yes.

Hyunato

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The Note 3 has been my first experience with TouchWiz and I absolutely hate it.

I'm using Nova Launcher at the moment, but it doesn't completely ignore TouchWiz. I'm waiting for the Cyanogenmod installer to appear in the Play Store. Can't wait!

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have RAZR HD Maxx for work and S4 for personal phone. I don't understand all the issues people have with TW. I'm all about speed with phones and navigating TW is far superior to Stock. I have to download more apps and widgets to be able to do what TW has built in. Settings adjustments are a swipe away and customizable. Maybe earlier versions sucked but s4 has every setting I want easily and quickly accessible. Only issues for speed I have are with dialer. But stock android dialer sucks worse. To each their own but TW answers 95% of my wants in an OS.

Posted via Android Central App

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Using the stock launcher for now. Still trying to figure out all the tricks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Personally... taking off touchwiz home on this phone.... takes away half of its features, so no
Even though I dont like touchwiz... if I owned this phone. Id leave it.

Which features do you think the phone loses without TouchWiz? I have a GN2 with Nova and I can't think of anything major I am missing.

Having said that, I would keep it if it had the ability to show more then 4x4 widgets/folders/apps. 16 apps per screen is not enough for me. I like to have everything crammed into one screen.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Which features do you think the phone loses without TouchWiz? I have a GN2 with Nova and I can't think of anything major I am missing.

Having said that, I would keep it if it had the ability to show more then 4x4 widgets/folders/apps. 16 apps per screen is not enough for me. I like to have everything crammed into one screen.

Samsung widgets and the air menu

Posted via Android Central App

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I love stock Android but I don't mind TouchWiz. I will leave it alone to keep every single function. I actually got a Droid Maxx coming from the Galaxy Nexus but returned it. There was just nothing new. I guess I'm ready for a change.

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The Note 3 has been my first experience with TouchWiz and I absolutely hate it.

I'm using Nova Launcher at the moment, but it doesn't completely ignore TouchWiz. I'm waiting for the Cyanogenmod installer to appear in the Play Store. Can't wait!

Does Cyanogenmod supports more features than Nova etc? that're in the Touchwiz ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87