SGN 3 boot loops

M_A

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
... dies anyone else have boot loops when restarting SGN 3 (after having turned it off)? Is therme any solution to this problem? The boot loop even returns after wiping the cache and factory resetting SGN 3 .....

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
... dies anyone else have boot loops when restarting SGN 3 (after having turned it off)? Is therme any solution to this problem? The boot loop even returns after wiping the cache and factory resetting SGN 3 .....

I haven't seen or had that issue, Sounds like you need a replacement.

Tappin From My N3

cgordonn

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Same issue here on my T- Mobile Note 3. If I quickly enter my pattern unlock I'm able to get past the boot loop. Other then this the phone is working great.

Uwe Hauck

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same effect. For me switching from the Touchwiz Launcher to an alternative launcher (Next Launcher in my case) healed it. Now I can reboot or turn it off and on again and it will only circle one time through the bootprocess and will allow me to input my pin right away.

Greetings
Uwe