Girl, first world problems. lol.

xPNUTx

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I carry my S3 in a small wallet case, one of the ones where it just snaps in and there are two places for an ID card or credit card on the other side. It's perfect for work since I keep my work ID and my debit card in it. It's also nice if you don't want to carry a purse around.

They make ones that are more like an actual clutch type wristlet that secure and hide the phone a little better (if it can't be visible), and they are pretty handy as well. They have a handful of both types for the Note 3 on Amazon if you do a search for "Galaxy Note 3 Wallet Case". Just something to look in to. I'll probably be getting something like what I have now when I get my Note 3. It will depend on how it feels in my hand I think.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I use this one. The Note 3 fits perfectly with a slim TPU case. I even used it with my Note 2 with a 6500 extended battery. Several credit card shots, zipper change pocket. It's on Amazon and eBay. I couldn't share the link but hers a screen shot.

9ytuzeqa.jpg

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
The website shows the maximum size it'll stretch to.

SwiftKey Flowed from my tiny Galaxy Note III

Yup...and without revealing too much personal info, I'm right on the top edge of the size chart. I'm not exactly a fatass, but I have a large frame in general and probably could stand to lose a few (or more) lbs regardless. I'd hate to buy one only to have it not fit...but may take a chance.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
It's a big dilemma! I only feel comfortable using a flip case. I also have a huge black belt clip which I hate. Maybe I'll go the bra route, haha...

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The bra route works. I used it last weekend at the dirt track races. It was pretty convenient when I needed it to take pictures. :eek:

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
So it fits fine with the note 3? Which type of case do you have on the phone? I just ordered a flip-belt and have an otterbox commuter on it...any hope it will fit?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
They have shown young girls that are in their 20's who have breast cancer from doing this...I saw the mamogram of one of the girls and the densities in her breast were super concentrated and almost the exact shape of her phone....could be urban legend but I choose not to risk it.