- 3 Posts
Help with choosing unlocked Note 3
I'm planning on buying an unlocked N9005 to use on T-Mobile's prepaid network. I've been searching around on the internet and I've got a few questions because of their "region lock" thing. So, I'm in the area for their LTE networks, but I've seen that people would just be knocked down to their slow EDGE 2g speeds in some scenarios. So if I did buy the US LTE version would it work with their LTE network or even their HSPA+?
- 10-27-2013, 07:01 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 08:40 PM #3
- 10-28-2013, 04:18 AM #4
I chatted with tmobile store representative when bought my note 3 there.
He told me that hspa+ 4G is supported in some large metropolitan areas, but lte is not on the unlocked version listed on Newegg.
Of course, I can't be sure how correct he was.
Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510
- By ajnevares in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:32 PM
- By sniperservice in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
- By ZarathustraHead in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:40 PM
- By Wiseguydc10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:04 PM
- By Cheesewiz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:49 PM