- 89 Posts
[VIDEO] Installation of ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I've done quite a few of these videos. I'm no professional. Read the directions and use common sense. I have never had issues.
After I began using glass screen protectors, I have mixed feelings about ZAGG products. There are pros and cons to each. Feel free to comment and/or ask questions.
One thing, I am sure of is that an unprotected phone will get scratched if you place it in a pocket with keys or change. Even the sapphire on my dad's old Rolex is capable of being scratched.#1 Cricket Wireless Forum Owner
AT&T HTC One | Galaxy S4 | LG Optimus G Pro | iPad Mini
Verizon iPhone 5 | Note 2 | iPad 3
- By infenit101 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:24 AM
- By karsdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:04 AM
- By the_stig#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:51 AM
- By tray2_chop in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:15 AM
- By karsdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:27 PM