Fitness trackers

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
What does everyone use? I've been turned off from smartwatch options for the time being due to higher price and camera on the gear, so I've been considering wearable fitness trackers. The current one peaking my fancy is the upcoming Fitbit Force. The only downside I'm seeing is the call notification update that will come later only is planned for iOS so far.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
runkeeper is awesone....select your activity...gives 5min incremental updates on time elapsed, pace, and distance. shows a map of your course when you are done.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
The nice thing is that the Force will work with Runkeeper and various other fitness tracking applications. I guess the more appropriate title would be wearable fitness trackers, lol.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I use bodymedia.. Bluetooth connection to the phone.. It's one of the most accurate counters out there..

Also known as a BodyBugg (same hardware, different software package and branding).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I wish Google would release an updated motoactv.
Awesome watch with great potential. In fitness watches, I need (in order of priority):
1. Fitness Data
2. Hrm
3. Music (without having to stream)
4. Phone connectivity (upload data, download notifications, sms etc)
5. Battery life
6. Screen
7. Waterproof

Motoactv was a good start. I know Google is working on a smartwatch, but haven't seen any real details.

-g-

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use enmondo,, more features in pro version then any other I've seen.. I also use the stock apps that came with the note 3 . Checking that out. Love the step counter

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

jwlehman1

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The FitBit Flex or FitBit Force are both awesome hardware. They work with other apps too...my choice would be MapMyRun or MapMyWalk.