Exchange Active Sync driving me crazy!

Matt D Cooper

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a major issue with one of my exchange accounts,

It's decided to only show 4 folders that I have under my inbox out of the 20 odd that I have!

I have deleted the account and re added it and it still refuses to show anymore than those specific 4, which by coincidence all begin with F?

I have 2 other active sync email accounts setup and they show all the folders without any problems.

It's just such a big issue because I have to wait until I get to my laptop to file any emails that need to go into the folder that doesn't show! I don't think it's an issue with my email account because outlook shows them fine, ipad shows them and my old iPhone shows them too! So I'm really confused!

Would really appreciate any help at all!

Thanks

Matt

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a major issue with one of my exchange accounts,

It's decided to only show 4 folders that I have under my inbox out of the 20 odd that I have!

I have deleted the account and re added it and it still refuses to show anymore than those specific 4, which by coincidence all begin with F?

I have 2 other active sync email accounts setup and they show all the folders without any problems.

It's just such a big issue because I have to wait until I get to my laptop to file any emails that need to go into the folder that doesn't show! I don't think it's an issue with my email account because outlook shows them fine, ipad shows them and my old iPhone shows them too! So I'm really confused!

Would really appreciate any help at all!

Thanks

Matt

Matt try touchdown in the PlayStore. Works great with Exchange and if you're still seeing the issue with the folders then the problem maybe on the Exchange side.

There is an free version of Touchdown in the Play store to play with

Sent From "The Beast"

Walnuthill

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue. I even tried Touchdown and still have the same issue. I never get past the "loading" message.

BTW - I established a samsung chat, called samsung, and took it back to Best Buy and they all did the same thing; factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non