WiFi and 4g notifications

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
As of yesterday, in my top notification line, I'm seeing both the WiFi meter AND the 4g lte symbol. It wasn't like that a few days ago and it was never like that on my 2. Is something up?

Posted via Android Central App

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What carrier? In wifi advanced settings do you have auto network switch turned on? Could be wifi stability issues and it's constantly switching.

ATT N3

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I going to say it's your caller name ID app running in the background. If you stop that app, it should work again.....that's what happened to mine and now it's fixed

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I going to say it's your caller name ID app running in the background. If you stop that app, it should work again.....that's what happened to mine and now it's fixed

This was exactly it. Second it was disabled, 4g signal disappeared.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I know I have seen this on my phone but now of course I can't find it to check if it is running. Kindly advise where I can find the Caller ID app. Thanks.

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
On verizon,if u go to your apps and under verizon apps, it should he listed under there. I wasn't able to pull it up in my applications manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo