Any way to air play from note 3 to apple tv?

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyway to do this or somehow access the video files on my note 3 from my jailbroken apple tv 3rd generation. Any info will be helpful. Zappo TV is good anything besides that.

Posted via Android Central App

katmob

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip on Zappo TV! I read your suggestion and went to the play store to look it up. The recent reviews weren't great but I downloaded it anyway. The developers notes state that the user should make sure to update to the latest software version of Apple TV. I hadn't, and updated it. I quickly created a Zappo acct. and entered the app. The user interface isn't very attractive but it is easy to use. My Apple TV was listed as an available device and I signed into you my you tube. My menu appeared and I selected a video. It immediately streamed to my television and the quality of the video was no different than the quality streamed from iPad. Yay! No more switching from Note3 to iPad when I want to watch YouTube on my tv. I will see what else it can do. Thanks!!

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I use All cast to cast my locally stored videos and photos from my note 3 to my Apple TV.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa