What's the easiest way to set up your S23 Ultra coming from Note 10 plus?

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm finally after 4 years upgrading my Note 10 plus to the S23 Ultra. As you know the note has a memory card. I have 286GB SD Card and 286GB Note 10. I so wanted to get the 1T but couldn't pass up T-Mobile $1000 deal making my payments $10.41 versus $57 thru Samsung. What's the easiest way to to set up my new phone? Transfer everything from SD card to the Note 10 or put it on my computer and transfer it to the S23 from my PC? I really don't want everything to go on my new phone. I'd like to pick and choose because I'm worried about space. Any advice Please and Thank you.

Delynnie 😎

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much, but can you tell me how I do that Please? How do I backup my Note on Samsung Smart Switch on the PC?

Thanks Delynnie
Download smart switch on your PC then connect your phone with cable to PC and choose back up and follow on screen instructions

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Back up your Note on Samsung Smart switch on PC then restore what you want to new phone
Do you recommend that procedure for S22U -> S23U upgrade as well, or is it better to use the USB phone-to-phone transfer when prompted during the setup? Is either method either faster or more thorough in what it transfers?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you recommend that procedure for S22U -> S23U upgrade as well, or is it better to use the USB phone-to-phone transfer when prompted during the setup? Is either method either faster or more thorough in what it transfers?
Smart switch with pc has pictures and videos back up , i use them all when set-up the phone sign into my google accounts which will automatically restore back up then Samsung account which has Samsung cloud back up minus photos and videos then anything missing pc smart switch like for photos and videos from Samsung gallery

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk