Hi everyone.

redimpala01

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
In the past I've had the GN2 (it was an awesome phone) and I am currently using the iPhone 5 (had to switch to it for work) 😏. I am in need of a change and I think the GN3 is finally it!! I will be getting my new GN3 within 30 days 🎉 and I was wondering if there is anything I should be worried about......

I am also considering the Galaxy Gear. Do any of you guys have one?

Thanks in advance!!

Fred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
In the past I've had the GN2 (it was an awesome phone) and I am currently using the iPhone 5 (had to switch to it for work) . I am in need of a change and I think the GN3 is finally it!! I will be getting my new GN3 within 30 days  and I was wondering if there is anything I should be worried about......

I am also considering the Galaxy Gear. Do any of you guys have one?

Thanks in advance!!

Fred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there have been any bad bugs that I have heard of. Have you gone into the Gear forums and asked there as well?

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Being mid November almost near black Friday you should worry about getting a good deal on it :) that's it

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The gear is pretty cool. Had my gear for a week now and love it.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
The Gear is fairly cool. You have to recharge it nightly and it is somewhat pricey. I think the functionality it provides justifies the cost, especially since I bought my GN3 on contract and was able to put the money saved towards the Gear, but you might want to check out some reviews before you take the plunge, to be sure it is something you want.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The Gear is fairly cool. You have to recharge it nightly and it is somewhat pricey. I think the functionality it provides justifies the cost, especially since I bought my GN3 on contract and was able to put the money saved towards the Gear, but you might want to check out some reviews before you take the plunge, to be sure it is something you want.

The nightly charge thing depends on user.. I don't push emails and keep the auto on feature off and right now I have not charged for 4 days. I do shut it off at night when I sleep or am watching TV with my phone right next to me.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
The nightly charge thing depends on user.. I don't push emails and keep the auto on feature off and right now I have not charged for 4 days. I do shut it off at night when I sleep or am watching TV with my phone right next to me.

I am the same as zmann. The only time I will turn it on is when I'm leaving the house and I don't usually charge mine until the 3rd or 4th day. But I really like mine. It's nice to get a notification or to be able to make and receive calls w/o having to take my phone out of my purse and I was surprised how well the pics I took w/ the watch came out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty