Otterbox defender back in stock

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the otterbox defender for the Note 3 is back in stock. Well the black one any ways. Get them while they have them.

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Got a question of you guys. Called a Sprint store the other day to see if they had any otterbox cases for the note 3 and the salesman said nobody had them yet because of something but I didn't understand him. He said they had made the cases and because of some problem they had to destroy them and make new ones. He didn't want to talk when I said I had one in the mail from Otterbox so he wouldn't answer when I asked him to tell me again what the problem was with the first run of cases. Anybody know what happened?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I haven't heard anything about it. I would like to know also. I doubt the salesman was correct. He might not have had any in Stock and was trying to deter you from buying elsewhere so you would be forced to buy from them when they get stock in would be my guess.

Rockin my Note 3

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
That sounds weird. I called my local Sprint store just to see if they have the Otterbox cases in stock and they said they do. I asked him if he heard about any issues w/ the cases since I bought mine from them last week and he said not that he's aware of. So far I'm loving mine and no personal issues.

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Well I ordered mine the morning they had them on the website which I think was last Wed and looks like it might be here Thursday. Says Sat but I'm hoping Thursday. So much for there 3-5 days shipping. Son in law is going to check Radio Shack when he goes in and if they have one I will get it for half off and Otterbox can have this one back. Tired of waiting on them for sure and they will still have to warranty the one I get for half off

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Mine was delivered today from Otterbox. I love it . Much smaller compared to other Otterbox cases I have had in the past. Most recently being for my old iPhone 5. I love the overall look and design and the covered home button is awesome compared to the one I had on my S4.

If I get a chance when my wife gets home I will post pictures if you want. I ordered mine when they first posted them on the site.

Rockin my Note 3

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have some pictures posted of my husband's commuter case next to my naked Note 3 on another posting if anyone wants to see. I didn't pick up the Defender yet @ the tine I posted the pics because I wanted to physically see the case on a side by side comparison. Went back the next day and got a defender for myself. Also the defender isn't much bigger than than the commuter case. Looks really nice and I think they did a way better job w/ theses than any other ones they came out w/.