Any recent iphone converts miss their iphone?

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I find myself kind of missing my iPhone. There's no specific reason, or single thing - just the overall fluidity and how everything worked pretty well. I didn't have to mess with it, it didn't give random errors etc.

That said, I do love the screen, and notification light, and actually use scrapbook and s-note a decent amount.

Perhaps I need to stick with it longer?

If i did end up wanting to get another iphone, its a shame craigslist feels sketchy to try and trade for a 5S. Might be the only option though. That or ebay?

Anyway, just seeing how other reason converts are feeling about their new toys.

Posted via Android Central App

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Only issue I have with the Note 3 is faulty wifi connection... I didn't have any problems when I had my previous iPhone. I really don't miss the iPhone because I'm having so much fun learning and using the Note 3.

I gradually been using the pen more, I wasn't a fan of it. But the more and more I use it... It's becoming a joy to use.

So all and all.. I don't miss the iPhone, I do wanna grab a iPad Air or a retina iPad Mini in the near future..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

milisivana

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
not missing my iphone except for the jailbreak functionality and that there a few games that are different. Other then that not at all.

I find myself using more "productivity" apps then "game" apps on my android phone

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
not missing my iphone except for the jailbreak functionality and that there a few games that are different. Other then that not at all.

I find myself using more "productivity" apps then "game" apps on my android phone

You miss the iPhone just being jailbroke? Or something specific? You could root your Android if you wanted.

I had iPhone and gave it up at iPhone 4...I'll never go back.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

You can do more with an Android out of the box than a jail broken iPhone, let alone a rooted Android phone

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I find myself kind of missing my iPhone. There's no specific reason, or single thing - just the overall fluidity and how everything worked pretty well. I didn't have to mess with it, it didn't give random errors etc.

That said, I do love the screen, and notification light, and actually use scrapbook and s-note a decent amount.

Perhaps I need to stick with it longer?

If i did end up wanting to get another iphone, its a shame craigslist feels sketchy to try and trade for a 5S. Might be the only option though. That or ebay?

Anyway, just seeing how other reason converts are feeling about their new toys.

You could also use swappa to buy and sell phones. Better than eBay since you don't pay any fees :)

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I miss iPod but that's really about it. I do get tired of apps closing/malfunctioning. .. but it's a trade off. All and all the Note helps me be more productive at work (I use the spen and memo constantly)

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Two things I miss my iPhone for:

1. Bluetooth in the car was handled much better on iPhone. Even if I was listening to the FM radio in the car, my iPhone would come across BT to voice over directions on my phone. Now, I must have my car set to 'BT' to hear the voice.
2. Simplicity and not trying to micro manage battery / settings. I find myself constantly trying to find the best setting and way to get the best battery life yet still maintain functionality. Don't need it per say, but I can tweak it.. so why not? Not sure if it is a negative or a positive lol but it does take time - which I never spent on the iPhone.

Other than that, I am constantly learning things on the Note 3. Definitely couldn't go back to the small screen!

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I came from a Z10. Used BlackBerry exclusively for 14 years. I don't miss it in the least. Only issues I have is that the Bluetooth isn't working properly with my in-car unit, but aside from that, there's nothing at all I miss about my Blackberry, nothing.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, since I was thinking about my old iPhone I made myself a nice comparison list. The note 3 basically crushed the iPhone like 10 to 1 on features and things i like / use. So, time to leave the past in the past! Just enjoy and explore / learn about the new toy.

Anyway, thanks all.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Not in the least bit. I'm lucky I suppose. I sometime have wifi issues but that's it. The phone connects via blutooth the same way my iPhone with. My battery life is fantastic and I leave my wifi and blutooth on all day long my brightness is always full and I get easily at least 12-14 hours of battery. I have not has a provokes with rogue apps or force closes. I cannot say enough Good things about this phone to any one who asks. So to answer your question no I do not miss my iPhone one bit. I love my Note 3 and after years with iPhones in not going anywhere anytime soon.

Rockin my Note 3

amir iqbal79

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The only think I miss is the native iPhone email client. The stock note 3 one is crap, both in aesthetics and functionality.

Can't find a third party one that comes close to the apple one.

As I use email a lot this is my main bugbear

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The only think I miss is the native iPhone email client. The stock note 3 one is crap, both in aesthetics and functionality.

Can't find a third party one that comes close to the apple one.

As I use email a lot this is my main bugbear

What functions are you looking for in an email client that are missing? I use my Note 3 all day everyday for email. It's one of the reasons I have this device and why it took me so long to leave BlackBerry behind.

I have been using Touchdown for a few years now and although I don't think it's perfect (UI could use a refresh), it is very good.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I came from a Z10. Used BlackBerry exclusively for 14 years. I don't miss it in the least. Only issues I have is that the Bluetooth isn't working properly with my in-car unit, but aside from that, there's nothing at all I miss about my Blackberry, nothing.

I miss my Q10 but the note 3 rocks.