Anyone get their $50 google play credit for purchasing their note

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I wake up and this is the first thread I see. I just received $50.00 Google Play credit laying in bed lol! What a great way to wake up!:D

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Got my code near instantly emailed to me. Between this and the HTC One promo earlier this year I am reaping in the Google Play credit. And now that there's been a steady flow of decent paid apps I couldn't be happier.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you possibly dropping off a set of numbers that are the same? I have 3 zeros bunched together that look like 2 if I'm not focusing.

From what I've read, they had an issue in the past where people were registering TVs, refrigerators, washing machines towards a promotion for their tablets, so I can't say I would see them fixing the IMEI issue.

Well, major oversight on Samsung part.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Gadgetdude

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I would strongly suggest everyone who is eligible hurry up and submit - this just hit SlickDeals a few minutes ago so the word is out and if you have ever seen a "SD effect" in action - it can eat up a deal like this very quickly.

Got my $50 - thanks TXGTOU!

NJRonbo

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Would also love to hear what expensive (or not) apps you guys will buy with that credit.

I am thinking of a really good GPS software. Most of them go for about $30.

Not sure which one yet.

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
For some reason it's not letting my wife do it Once she gets to the IMEI screen it keeps saying please correct it. I think it's because we are using the same address.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Keeps telling me I need to correct my imei. Tried a few times, anyone else having this issue.

What I wound up doing is pulling up S-note and handwriting it down then using "action" to create it into a text then copying and pasting. Are you trying to redeem it from the same device you're getting the IMEI from? There are 3 places to get the IMEI number (I have them ranked from most reliable to least reliable based on my experiences), phone (settings>About Phone>Status), IMEI behind the battery, and least reliable on the box itself. Confirm where you're getting the number with the other 2 locations.

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason it's not letting my wife do it Once she gets to the IMEI screen it keeps saying please correct it. I think it's because we are using the same address.

Make sure if you're copying and pasting that you're not copying a space.

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
What I wound up doing is pulling up S-note and handwriting it down then using "action" to create it into a text then copying and pasting. Are you trying to redeem it from the same device you're getting the IMEI from? There are 3 places to get the IMEI number (I have them ranked from most reliable to least reliable based on my experiences), phone (settings>About Phone>Status), IMEI behind the battery, and least reliable on the box itself. Confirm where you're getting the number with the other 2 locations.

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure if you're copying and pasting that you're not copying a space.

We actually wrote the numbers down and then inputted manually and still getting the error. I think I will have her to call and try to figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez