Galaxy note 3 generosity ?

jirages

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
From first launch day back in October in France, Samsung offering 100 €uros mail in rebate on the galaxy note 3, or 200€ if purchased with the Gear.
Filled the €100 coupon and mailed that. Paid 699 without contract, minus 100, so 599 cool.
As soon as I activated my phone, I got a 20 €uros voucher from Samsung Play store. Bang , an app or two, done
Last week, received on the note mail, a gift voucher for 1 CD free on Samsung music, zipped the new Daft Punk album, sweet.
I install the S-View cover, got 20 €uros mail in rebate on the cover via email. good good.
Today, I receive a mail to a few ticks on Samsung site, to just accept to try the gear for 70 days free. Clicked and received confirmation email. what gives ? not used to this on this side of the pond

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
better than this side. Not many, if any, good BF deals on Note 3 even. ATT is giving 50% off ALL phones up to $199. Nothing on the more expensive phones though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In the USA, I got my factory sim unlocked Verizon note 3 for $90 on contract on release day. There was a free Galaxy Gear promotion when you bought the note 3 at select locations, but I didn't want to risk the $90 purchase price. There was also the $50 play store credit.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro