Email not updating

Sbordeaux

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I just traded my S4 for the Note 3. I added my work email accounts and everything synced fine. I then noticed that I was not receiving any new email. Opened the email app and manually refreshed and nothing. Send my self a test email and it send fine but never showed up. Powered off and pulled battery. Did not fix the problem. Deleted the email account and added it back in. All emails synced, including new ones and my previous test email. One hour later, no new emails again.

Deleting my email accounts and readding is hardly a work around. Starting to miss my S4 already. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue when connected to one of my two WiFi networks. Works fine on the guest network at home, but on the primary SSID, which uses a different subnet, Exchange Active Sync does not work. I have tried to fix it for hours on end, all to no avail. Did all the same things as the OP, still no go.

Sbordeaux

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked if sync is off? Pull down control panel with your 2 fingers for a quick check, happened to me.

I just double checked the sync and it is on. Guess I need to make a run to T-Mobile to have them look and maybe swap out.

Update: I downloaded the Enhanced Email App from the play store. It's a paid app but a solution nonetheless.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87