Note 3 vs iPhone 5 (camera samples)

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Here are a few shots I took with both to try and get a comparison. Many here have talked about how much better their old iPhone was/is and I wanted to see for myself. Let me know what you all think! Top are with the Note and bottom are with the iPhone 5.

Last edited:

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Some shots look better for the iPhone and some for the N3 (but I think more for the iPhone). Granted, it might've been easier to compare them if you had one of each posted next to each other. I had to scroll to see the difference, but I'd say the iPhone looks a tad bit better, but I'll take that marginal difference if it means I don't have to buy an Apple product again.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Some shots look better for the iPhone and some for the N3 (but I think more for the iPhone). Granted, it might've been easier to compare them if you had one of each posted next to each other. I had to scroll to see the difference, but I'd say the iPhone looks a tad bit better, but I'll take that marginal difference if it means I don't have to buy an Apple product again.

Rearranged pics, see if that helps ;)

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Rearranged pics, see if that helps ;)

That's odd, when you had them in the other order, I thought the iPhone pics looked a bit warmer, but now with them posted in this manner, I think I need to reverse my initial assessment. The Note's pics look just a little bit warmer in tone and appear to have a little more texture.