AVRCP 1.4 vs 1.5 vs 1.6 – Version Comparison:

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
While I was poking through the Developer options, I found out that the AVRCP version is set to 1.5 as default. However, the device supports 1.6.

For those having problems with Android Auto, change the AVRCP version to 1.6 and see what happens. I don't know why Samsung defaults it to v1.5, because v1.6 is backwards compatible with both v1.4 and 1.5.

Here are the differences between the three versions:

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
So, I know the first response from some of you will be, "you don't want BT volume too loud; it will damage your hearing."

For that I give a "THANKS MOM," in advance, but I don't need a lecture from any of you.

The max volume using Amazon Music Unlimited and my S24U paired with Jabra Elite 10 earbuds is very conservatively LOW.

I've already gone into developer settings and disabled BT Absolute Volume in addition to having Turn Off A2DP Hardware Offload toggled ON. With my Fold Z3 those settings worked quite well.

I have the equalizer enabled in the Amazon Music Unlimited app settings and the EQ enabled under sound quality and effects on my phone as well.

Does anyone have any other tricks?

Reactions: JawjaBill

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter