Web page to home screen question

LosingMyMind

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can save a Web page to my home screen? When I pull up the menu, it doesn't give the option. I'm trying to add the school closings so I don't have to go searching for it. Getting frustrated.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a Launcher installed like Nova? I long press on an empty space on the desktop > choose bookmark, it will take you to your browser >choose saved bookmark > shortcut on desktop.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can save a Web page to my home screen? When I pull up the menu, it doesn't give the option. I'm trying to add the school closings so I don't have to go searching for it. Getting frustrated.
It gives you that even with the stock launcher. It does on mine when I press the menu button in the browser, when I have the page I want loaded on screen. There as a "add to home screen" option on the menu. I was doing this long before I added Nova. I use Chrome, and haven't tried it on the stock browser in a long time, but it should work.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I book mark a page,, go into book marks and long press on the one you want and "add to home screen"

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87