s note password recovery

Dave Cicotte

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
can anyone help ? have forgotten password for snote file. Have done reset but notes are backed up to samsung and they repopulate snote when re started.
Anyone? .. thank you.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear Dave. It may well exist, but I'm not aware of an Snote password recovery option. Keep trying until you get it right?

Maybe some of the more experienced here will know.

Good luck.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Funny I found this post. I'm having the same problem. I've checked the user guide, forums and google search. Nothing. Poops...

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I think it is the same way as the Knox. Don't forget about it but after so many attempt like says 20 attempts for Knox. When you go down to 4 or 5 attempts left then it'll give you a hint.
So maybe it I the same.

How many attempts that lock giving you?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh my. I've tried at least 60 or more times. No password hint. Grrr. But good suggestion. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Bummer. I'm sure someone somewhere has a solution, but at what cost. Try an appropriate forum over at xda-developers.com. Or maybe the NSA could do some PR and help, I'm sure they're listening. :D