issues after latest update..?
hi is anyone facing the same problems after the latest update on your note 3....
1. SMS alert comes up on lockscreen mode even though the 'preview' setting is turned off... tried one suggestion to download 'screenlock policy'app to block widgets.. but it didn't work.
2. in lockscreen mode, the clock doesn't update.. it gets frozen at the time you locked the phone.
3. i get buzzes (vibration alert) for no reason.. can't figure out what app is causing it. tried checking all including facebook etc..
4. camera shutter is very very slow.. need to always hold still for several seconds after click... otherwise it's blurred .. (samsung guy in singapore says to try full system reset!? but i don't want to do back-up and try!)
- 02-22-2014, 05:51 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: issues after latest update..?
Having a same issue as your #2 after kitkat upgrade. I reported this issue to Samsung officially, and Samsung guy told he can find 1 more lockscreen clock case in SouthKorea. In SouthKorea, Samsung distributed kitkat on 24th JAN.
So I guess clock issue is an unusual bug and need some time till Samsung fix it.
Sorry about can't help you, however I'd like to say try factory reset. Maybe it can solve your other problems.
Last edited by Vix K; 02-22-2014 at 01:37 PM.
- By TomD in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:34 AM
- By Ryan Atchason in forum LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:46 PM
- By duco_droid in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:22 PM
- By AshtonVibe in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:11 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:06 PM