Newbie to android Note 3 Sprint...

Harsh108

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Good evening, I recently switched over from iPhone 5s to Note 3. Have been spoiled by iPhone and apple for over 5 years. Thought, I would give android a try but here's my frustration in two different area. I am having some difficulty with the email syncing. I have yahoo account and other about 6 gmail accounts but all can only be sync for about 2 weeks if I try to sync older emails it takes so long can't really wait that long for it plus also having trouble searching older emails if not synced already, with iPhone I was able to search older email despite of not stored on the phone. Second also same thing with my older messages seems like my old text messages seems to get deleted or archived and can't really access to them. If one has any suggestions please help. Plus really like the older android iOS is there a way to go back? Like for diaper, app launcher, etc...

Harsh

P.s. please forgive me if this has been discussed already.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For you Gmail accounts, open Gmail hit menu button > settings > your email address > days to sync and adjust to whatever you want.

For text messages go to messaging > menu button >settings uncheck delete old messages and/or adjust number of messages to keep.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. I have/use both (Note3/5s) and for me it was just the opposite. All of my emails synced easy with the Note3 and I had to do some work with my 5s to get everything right. Glad to have you aboard...ENJOY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty