Help!! can't log into certain websites

shuckybucky

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I got my note 3 about 4 months ago. At first I could get to state of Texas websites and log in but the past month I can't. I get to the website but can't log in. I'm a state employee and have access to these websites. I use the external portal to for microsoftonline but when I put my log in information in it just stays on the log in screen. No error message is given. Same thing happens when I use the Texas attorney general website. I get to the public access and put my log in I found and it redirects back to the log in page with no error message. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this? Also does Verizon note have voice mail that comes in text? My friends does through A&T but I can't find it on my phone.
Thank you,
Android Virgin

Posted via Android Central App

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies? Perhaps there is something that is preventing the log in from completing.

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Some sites are only compatible with Internet Explorer--do you know if you can login to your sites on desktop Chrome?

Also, Verizon has Visual Voicemail, but it's a paid service. You could always get a Google Voice number and associate it with your cell number. Voicemails left on your Google Voice number get transcribed for free.

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa