Nova and home button
Not sure why this has become an issue as of late, but when I press the Home button, it usually takes two presses to get back to the default page, if the page I was in wasn't the default page. From within an app, one press takes me back to the desktop, but only to the screen I was in before entering that app.
My desktop spans 3 pages...and I have page two set as the default page. I want to be able to press the home button once to get to the default page. That doesn't seem to work. I have played with all the settings in Nova, all to no avail. I have not even seen an update in Nova in a very long time...
- 05-03-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- 05-03-2014, 08:59 AM #3
- 05-03-2014, 09:41 AM #4
- 434 Posts
Re: Nova and home button
My nova launcher does this also if within an app and tap home button I have to hit it it twice to get back to home no matter what I have tried...therefore, I installed SWIPE HOME, and set it to got to number of the page I call my home screen...I also have SWIPE PAD set up the same way. I don't like that button at all and have alway had to hit it twice to get home from within an app. Swipe up comes in handy and you can set the zone and sensitivity. If you are a tap typer and not a swyper you may want to set the swipe for some thing off the space bar area as it overlaps that...I swipe so not much of a problem. Hope you find what works but it has never worked for me that's why I resorted to the previous.
Maybe shoot an email to developer and they can fix...I still don't like the button and will stick to what I have tho.
- By dubwrench in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Zayu Tienta in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Bermuda_Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:59 AM
- By JorgeTacoT in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:33 AM
- By Green Pill Zone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:25 AM