What phone are you getting next?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I've not bothered to read anything about it but does it do anyhing of significance that the flagships don't do?

Hi5 from the sV

I haven't looked into the specs but there is a multiple camera feature they showed on the news here that produces 3D-like photos. I have no interest in an amazon phone myself.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I haven't looked into the specs but there is a multiple camera feature they showed on the news here that produces 3D-like photos. I have no interest in an amazon phone myself.

3D-like photos. That's a fun trick I suppose.

Hi5 from the sV

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
3D-like photos. That's a fun trick I suppose.

Hi5 from the sV

Yeah, it looked cool on TV at least but I couldn't care less about it as far as deciding factors for a phone. It has a total of 5 cameras. Really the phone is meant as a shopping tool for Amazon.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You positive you don't want to wait until the Note 4. ...that's just a few more months away (look at me talking...I got my S5 and Note 3 just a couple-ish weeks back).

Hi5 from the sV

BluIndigo

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
You positive you don't want to wait until the Note 4. ...that's just a few more months away (look at me talking...I got my S5 and Note 3 just a couple-ish weeks back).

So how do you like the S5? I rarely use the Pen feature on the Note 3, so I'm thinking I can do with out it. I'm eager to swap out because I think my ex embedded some spyware on my phone.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Please come visit us in the future Note 4 forum! Lol :D

Sent From My Samsung Note 3
Yeah - you say that now......

I'm torn, I really love the Note 3, but the geeky me will want the latest and greatest Note 4 when it hits the street. However, it has to be a fairly significant upgrade for me to jump on it on Day 1. If it looks like this render, I'll be waiting at the door when it drops.

http://www.concept-phones.com/samsu...e-4-rendered-jermaine-smit-based-patent-leak/

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

I hope it is a 5.9". There are a few 6"s around now.
Ideally adding to the width as well as the height. There's a little room to spare on the Note 3 but you do need a side bezel. Case makers will need to make cases slimmer in the middle where you grip.
Anyway its all been signed off by now, but I think they need an extra physical feature to make sales - bigger screen or more rugged frame.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
No one's getting the Amazon Firefly?
I just saw an ad on TV for this. They pushed the 3d effect you get when you look at the screen and that's it. They did not mention anything else about the phone itself in the commercial I saw. It was a very cool effect but nowhere near a reason to buy a phone.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn, I really love the Note 3, but the geeky me will want the latest and greatest Note 4 when it hits the street. However, it has to be a fairly significant upgrade for me to jump on it on Day 1. If it looks like this render, I'll be waiting at the door when it drops.

http://www.concept-phones.com/samsu...e-4-rendered-jermaine-smit-based-patent-leak/

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
Oooooooh! Love the look and the rounded corners! Guess that tells you what would be my choice.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I just saw an ad on TV for this. They pushed the 3d effect you get when you look at the screen and that's it. They did not mention anything else about the phone itself in the commercial I saw. It was a very cool effect but nowhere near a reason to buy a phone.

Notes from Deb's Note 3
I agree!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa