How to return to official after unroot.
So I firstly rooted my samsung galaxy note 3 because I was sick of touchwiz and the cutomisation options on playstore only changed the app drawer and not the whole over all look e.g. settings. The only option to get the customization I wanted was to root my phone so i did this using kingo it was simple and easy. I had rooted it i checked using root checker. So i tried to get cyanogen mod but they currently do not have a avaliable rom for my note 3 so i didnt want to take a risk and try a unofficial rom. So i used kingo to unroot it worked. But now it says system status custom even though i unrooted and have not installed a rom. And now i cannot receive and official samsung update as it is 'modified'. So long story short how do i change the device status from custom to official so i can get updates.
- Best AnswerJul 12 2014 | 2:06 pm EDT
- 07-12-2014, 02:06 PM #2
- By SteffcheP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 07:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:45 AM
- By brewzer in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:01 AM