Why is my Music player starting by itself while watching videos?

Domain86

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Music player starting by itself while watching videos

I have no idea how/why this keeps happening but the stock music player on my Samsung note 3 starts by itself, usually when I'm watching a video either through Facebook, through chrome or on YouTube, I've also had it start when I've tilted my screen or had my hand over the screen. This is so frustrating, I have done everything I can think of to stop it including clearing the cache and killing the app, turning of air and voice commands, but nothing stops it. On most occasions I will pull down the notification screen and hit the x to close the music player but as soon as I open the video back up the music starts again. This is the only frustrating problem I've had since switching from iOS to andriod, any help would be appreciated.

Zack Snape

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I have no idea how/why this keeps happening but the stock music player on my Samsung note 3 starts by itself, usually when I'm watching a video either through Facebook, through chrome or on YouTube, I've also had it start when I've tilted my screen or had my hand over the screen. This is so frustrating, I have done everything I can think of to stop it including clearing the cache and killing the app, turning of air and voice commands, but nothing stops it. On most occasions I will pull down the notification screen and hit the x to close the music player but as soon as I open the video back up the music starts again. This is the only frustrating problem I've had since switching from iOS to andriod, any help would be appreciated.
I am having this exact problem on the exact phone I am wondering if anyone has an answer...maybe original poster had found out what it was?