How Can I Make The TouchWiz Home As My Default Permanently ??

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I've Updated my note 3 sm-n9005 into lollypop..but I'm Facing some default launcher clear issue. When i press the home key it wants to select default home launcher... i've selected touchWiz Home as my default. but after some time if i press the home key again it requires to select default home launcher again. It's Happening Continuously. do u have any solution ??:mad:

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if you have a default applications setting or defaults in Task Manager when on Lollipop, so try Applications Manager - All - Touchwiz Easy Home - touch for App Info and scroll to Launch by Default.

Well... set the Easy Home app as greyed out so clear that default, and then go to the TouchWiz Home app and have it set as default, so you have a button that can clear it.
(I forget which way but it works in Kitkat)

You can also reset ALL default apps by Applications Manager - Menu - Reset App Preferences.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This used to happen a year ago, and there is a long thread on the Note 3 forum. Could be a temporary issue with Lollipop.
I don't have Lollipop on my Note 3, and I don't even have my Note 3 right now.

Try Nova launcher temporarily, I started using it after 10 months.
It has a default setting to set Nova, Touchwiz Easy or Touchwiz Home as a one time or default launcher.
You don't have to change anything if you don't want to experiment with themes.
I just used it to increase the number of icons on the homescreen and bottom dock. You will like it. It's very stable, efficient and highly recommended on AC.
Switching back to the TouchWiz launcher is like closing the Nova app, and as it's mostly for themes, full Touchwiz and settings run in the background anyway.

(I'm the worst person to describe this properly, but as there was no one else... )