Will Speck Candyshell Note 4 case work with Seidio holster?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I like holsters and currently use a Seidio Active Holster and Speck Candyshell case on my S4 which is a perfect combo for me. I may be upgrading to a Note 4 and would appreciate it if someone could confirm if a similar combo of the Seidio Surface or Dilex holster will work with the Speck Candyshell for the Note 4.

Thanks!

Ed_H

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Just in case anyone else is interested in this I can now confirm that it does fit.

I have a Seidio Surface case and holster for my Note 4. I was thinking about getting a Speck Candyshell Grip case but still want to use a holster. Which Seidio holster works with the Candyshell Grip? Surface, Dilex or Capsa? Thanks!

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well technically the surface holster "can" work but it's really snug. I tried one in BestBuy (their in house Platinum brand which is the same) but I didn't like how tight it was. Since the Active worked well with the Candyshell on my S4 I took a chance and ordered the Dilex (new name for Active) Note 4 holster from Amazon and it came today. It's a much better fit but not perfect either (there's a tiny bit of side to side play now as the Candyshell isn't as chubby as the Dilex case apparently - but the spring clip holds it in well and in my opinion it's a much better trade off than the super snug Surface holster option. Hope it helps you make a decision!

Last edited:

Ed_H

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info...I will order a Dilex holster.

I doesn't seem like too many want to use a holster but the Note 4 is too big to use without one IMHO.